We are hiring! – Lead Generation Assistant
Employer Name: Object Matrix, Cardiff
Pay: Wage dependent on age and experience, starting at NMW (under 25 / no experience) through to NLW and to £10 p/hour with relevant experience
Hours of Work: Full-time 37 hours p/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Age Range: Applicants must be between 16 and 24
Duration of vacancy: Six month job initially with a view to becoming a permanent position
Occupation: Sales and Marketing
Sector: Marketing and Advertising
Object Matrix is a rapidly growing I.T. software storage company who are recruiting for a Lead Generation Assistant to join our dynamic Sales Team. You will get to work in a supportive, trusting and transparent environment, with a growing global company.
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated and confident team member with excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will possess the ability to work well under pressure, problem solves and be confident communicating with team members and management.
This role is a good platform to develop your own skills in a software storage environment, or if you are looking to take your first steps into Sales role within a fast-growing and dynamic Cardiff-based technology company.
- Conducts research to develop target client lists and determines which accounts to pursue by narrowing the list based on dollar potential.
Identifies and engages key decision makers within prospective clients.
- Develops a valid business reason for each prospect when introducing Object Matrix’s products and services, and follows up prospective leads on a regular basis; pursues making a connecting with a persistent approach.
- Outbound calling to the media industries, speaking to decision makers.
- Using various channels to communicate with the prospect to develop and nurture the lead.
- Ensure that the established RMA process is followed with accurate information and within the established deadlines.
- Organise shipping of all RMAs to include prompt shipping of replacement parts to customers and shipping of faulty parts to the vendor.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the company’s products and services to correctly inform potential customers.
- Build and maintain relationships externally and internally.
Full-time 37 hours p/week
• Flexible hours: Flexible hours 9–5pm Monday to Thursday, 4.30pm finish on Friday
• 6-month probation period leading to full-time employment.
Desirable personal qualities
- An ideal candidate will be energetic, passionate, hardworking, self-motivated, confident with excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to understand and use computer technologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional approach,
- Customer Service Skills.
- Objection handling skills.
Apply for this Vacancy
Apply for this vacancy sending us an email to HR@object-matrix.com.
About Object Matrix
Object Matrix is the award winning software company that pioneered object storage and the modernisation of media archives. Our on-prem and hybrid cloud storage solutions bring operational and financial benefits to our customers by securely managing content at every stage of its lifecycle; from ingest and nearline to archive and distribution. Deployed where you need it, our technology is non-proprietary, integrates into existing workflows, enabling you to work locally and share globally.
Our flexible approach, coupled with our focus on the media industry, means that our customers can trust us to deliver the solution they need. Our domain expertise, solutions and world class support are tailored to meet the growing demands faced when creating, archiving and sharing media content. Customers include: BBC, Orange, France Televisions, BT, HBO, TV Globo, MSG-N and NBC Universal.