NFS provides a standard means of accessing MatrixStore object storage without the need for client software.
- Provides file system access across your organisation without needing to install special software on client machines
- Option to launch multiple NFS servers against different MatrixStore vaults when wider bandwidth is required
- Centralised control of multiple NFS servers and user access rights via the MatrixStore Administrator application
- Unlike other clustered storage solutions, the NFS server runs on an external Linux gateway server, therefore protecting the nodes from potential security breaches or hacks
- Provides access for multiple users using a standard network share
- Integrates with active directory giving seamless access to MatrixStore vaults
- Works out of the box with a wide array of your existing applications