Object Matrix, developer of trusted object based nearline archive systems today introduces the following new features, products and pricing models to be launched at the National Association of Broadcasters in Las Vegas:
- AS-11 Metadata Extraction – Provides a searchable digital preservation repository for AS-11 content. Metadata is automatically extracted using the power of the MatrixStore cluster and made searchable using any application integrated with the MatrixStore API. Available Q3 2014.
- 144 Terabyte MatrixStore Nodes – Introduced to satisfy the demand for the Object Matrix Petabyte solution for organisations wishing to reduce the footprint of keeping their digital content available on demand. Available from NAB 2014.
- Move To LTO for Integrated Partners – The open MatrixStore API will allow partners to manage the move of content to and from a MatrixStore cluster using the MatrixStore Move2 service. The API will also allow integrated applications to check on status of any given asset. Available Q3 2014.
- Management API – The MatrixStore Management API will be made available allowing 3rd party applications to perform a number of management, administrative and monitoring operations. Available Q4 2014.
- User Management and LDAP – MatrixStore will be integrated with Microsoft directory services servers (LDAP). This allows LDAP be given access rights to the MatrixStore cluster. Available Q3 2014.
- Nearline for EVS – Object Matrix customers will be testing MatrixStore as a nearline storage platform from April 2014. Organisations requiring a secure parking platform for EVS generated content should contact Object Matrix for a demonstration. Full certification is planned for Q4 2014.
Jonathan Morgan, MD of Object Matrix said, “Nearline storage, MatrixStore, builds intelligence and flexibility into the solution whilst keeping complexity away from the customer. This allows us to not only extract and search metadata but also to utilise an API for powerful yet simplified workflows and to deliver on new hardware configurations.e no hidden costs when upgrading their MatrixStore nearline storage.” Nick Pearce, Sales Director, Object Matrix.
Object Matrix will be present at the NAB Expo on Stand SL6125 from 7th April. Appointments with sales and technical teams can be booked by contacting Object Matrix: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 2920 382308.