IBC adds Petabyte Avenue to Hall 6
Next week sees the Object Matrix annual pilgrimage to Amsterdam for the IBC show. We will be demonstrating many workflows from ingest to deep archive. With meeting slots already taken please do drop us a line if you would like to meet at the show.
The stand is ready (almost), the team is ready (always) and copious amounts of Welsh cheese, beer and whiskey procured (happy). If you are planning on attending the show then head on over to Hall 6 (in-between 1 and 7). We are on stand C28b. You can usually spot us by either bumping into Petaman and Petaboy, spotting the Petabyte Avenue signage or being startled by the amazing Petabyte for £250k offer plastered all over the stand!
Points to note:
- Once again at IBC, we will be able to demonstrate intelligent ingest workflows from our partner GLOOKAST. GLOOKAST is busy picking up major accounts in USA, Latin America and more recently in Europe.
- We will also have our partners Vidispine and Cantemo on the stand. Both of these companies are making incredible progress in a world of MAMs and DAMs. Both companies will also be available to demonstrate new and exciting developments.
- Please take time to visit all of our technology partners. From ingest to archive we have worked closely with all of our partners to ensure our solutions are integrated in a seamless and performant way.
- Sadly no IBC sports this year. NAB sports will happen though!
- Whilst Welsh cheese, beer and whisky will be available throughout the show we will crack open and consume most of the stock on Sunday from 5pm. Feel free to join us. There may also be some French wine to consume (hint hint Mr Gachot).
- The Al-bocca will be available for anyone struggling in the mornings. Combined with chilled water from the Object Matrix rack-fridge this miracle effervescent post binge tonic has helped the most booze injured of individuals get through the day.