Empowering Creativity in Advertising & Creative Agencies
Advertising and Creative agencies that handle the full lifecycle of creative projects in-house need to implement many of the same content protection, collaboration and distribution workflows as most broadcast, sports or news organisations. One key difference is that the volume and diversity of client projects can be far greater for agencies and as such puts them more in line with our post-production customers in terms of the growing challenges they face.
Many of these dynamic organisations have to date, relied on legacy LTO platforms to perform backups or host an archive. A technology that is not suited to high bandwidth, high frequency and on-demand workflows.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Challenges we have identified with a view on how Object Matrix can help:
Click here to download:
Benefits of MatrixStore:
- Puts your content where you want it, when you want it from ingest and nearline to archive and cloud
- Increases operational efficiency through tight workflow integrations and automation
- Limits disruption with built-in disaster recovery and business continuity
- Enables global collaboration and empowers creativity
- Reduces management overheads and increases productivity
- Ensures your content is future proof in performance, capacity, workflow and access
- Enables all archive assets to be monetised
- Digital Content Governance ensures your data is safe so you can worry about the things that add value to your business.
Get in Touch
If you think we can help your creative or advertising agency to benefit operationally or financially from implementing our innovative solutions please do get in touch using the link below:
About Object Matrix
Object Matrix is the award winning software company that pioneered object storage and the modernisation of media archives. It exists to enable global collaboration, increase operational efficiencies and empower creativity through deployment of MatrixStore, the on-prem and hybrid cloud storage platform. Their focus on the media industry gives them a deep understanding of the challenges organisations face when protecting, processing and sharing video content. Customers include: BBC, Orange, France Televisions, Intersport, BT, HBO, TV Globo, MSG-N and NBC Universal.