Access the Full Power of Object Storage via the MatrixStore API
The MatrixStore API can be accessed directly via C or Java applications, or via a RESTful shim.
Reliable data communication, fast and powerful metadata search, fast load-balanced data transmission, access to management information, strongly encrypted transmissions are just a few of the benefits of using a well-established tried and tested API over a filesystem interface.
The MatrixStore API is feature-rich and provides:
- Reliable data transmission with retried data packets & node failover
- Authenticated data transmission with checksums
- Automated, seamless, cluster load balancing
- Metadata storage and retrieval
- Full and powerful distributed metadata and content metadata search
- Access to vault and content information
- Strong user authentication
- Optional encrypted data transmission via morphing algorithms
Yet being native in C and in Java the API is both fast and light.