File System Access
Many workflow tools require file system access to read or write data.
The Object Matrix solutions MXFS, FTPConnect and SMB provide that file system access.
- MXFS is a client application that represents a MatrixStore vault as a drive letter on Windows clients or a local volume on Mac on Linux.
- MXFS can run on one, or many client machines with each instance providing access to a MatrixStore Vault. MXFS allows you to immediately drop
- MatrixStore into your existing workflow with most existing tool-sets, to add performance, availability and security for your data
- The Object Matrix SMB Interface that enables applications to use MatrixStore as a standard network share for read and write operations (not edition)
- FTPConnect is an FTP service that can be configured to provide access to content in MatrixStore vaults using the FTP protocol