Inside Sales Channel Manager
Object Matrix Limited – Cardiff CF10
£30,000 – £35,000 a year
Object Matrix is expanding and looking to hire an Inside Channel Sales Manager, to focus and support its ongoing expansion into digital governance & cloud solutions. This position is located at Object Matrix Head Office in Cardiff. The Channel Sales Manager will act as the lead contact for a selection of the Object Matrix global channel community. The Channel Sales Manager will be an expert in running channel enablement programs that can help drive incremental revenue through our partners and provide our partners with world-class support. They will own, lead & manage selected transactional sales, partnering with field sales executives and/or the channel (as applicable) to deliver on the agreed strategy and execution. As the Object Matrix Channel Sales Manager, your goal is to maximise revenue generation efforts with a defined set of partners. We require a top performing field sales professional, who will take total responsibility for growing Object Matrix business. Duties for this position are primarily identifying, managing, and closing sales activities of targeted partners and coordinating team-selling efforts.
Object Matrix is the leading provider of digital content governance and object storage solutions to the media/entertainment industry. Customers include BBC, BT, TV Globo Brasil, NBC Universal to name a few. Based in Cardiff (UK) our offices are situated a minute walk from Cardiff Central train station making it an easy commute by train. Object Matrix was listed as the fastest growing Welsh Software companies in 2016 (www.fastgrowth50.com/2016 (18th overall)).
- Uses thought leadership to build partner & customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Object Matrix products and services
- Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in keeping up-to-date on Object Matrix’s technology, products, and services
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Organises internal/external resources in response to customer needs/requirements.
- Key point of contact for partner & customer – as appropriate – escalating customer issues/concerns to senior management as appropriate
- Develop close business relationships with potential partner companies and distributors – as appropriate
- Manage all aspects of the partner sales process from cold calling to closing, negotiate and close formal agreements with partner prospects
- Work in a team environment, where your efforts are coordinated with the direct sales team, the channel and cross functional partners/alliances
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years recent experience in developing, selling into, and managing a partner channel or related experience
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Goal to work for a highly entrepreneurial & focused technology company
- Ability to travel if requested and/or required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong technical Skills
- Strong analytical Skills
- Competitive salary & commission/bonus structure
- Up to 25 days vacation + public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
This is a full-time position. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week and our core business hours are UK 09:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, as travel is essential flexible business hours that take into account hours away from base.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
If you are interested in these vacancies, please send your CV and covering letter explaining your experience relevant for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held in our Cardiff office at a mutually convenient date and time.
About Object Matrix
Object Matrix provides digital content governance and object storage platforms. The company was built on the philosophy that archive systems should be scalable and interoperable, as well as ensuring instant access to data and metadata. Its flagship product, MatrixStore, is an integrated object storage software solution providing protection and governance for the lifetime of any digital content. It’s used by global organisations that create, curate, and distribute video content, including NBC Universal, TV Globo, the BBC and BT.
Object Matrix is comprised of a team of storage industry experts with a shared vision for high levels of data security combined with intuitive user interfaces. In addition to providing solutions and product integrations for the storage, search and retrieval of media assets, Object Matrix also provides consultancy, training, systems integration, and ongoing support services.